The Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (Dr. RMLIMS), Lucknow is a super specialty hospital and one of the reputed and leading teaching Institutes established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Dr. RMLIMS is situated in Vibhuti Khand in Gomti Nagar locality of Lucknow. Besides super specialty treatment,the institute provides DM, MCh, MD,MS, and Ph.D. Degrees.
1. It would provide holistic medical care including general care in various general,medical / surgical specialities, and in selected super specialities which are not available or grossly inadequate in this region.
2. To create a center of excellence for providing patient care and educational facilities of high order.
3. To provide training in para medical and allied fields.
4. Patient care,educational training and research facilities will be comlementary to SGPGIMS.
5. The medical Institute, with public service hospital will cater both to the poor patients who are unable to pay and to the population that has the capacity to pay on user charges at 'no profit no loss' basis.
6. It will act as a secondary level as well as a selected tertiary level referral center for the poor population of this region at affordable cost.
7. OPD Pharmacy for drugs and medical consumables for registered patients ONLY.
8. PRA (Patients Relative’s Accommodation): This accommodation is available to relatives of patients admitted to the hospital, on payment basis.
9. Vishramalaya: This day-time facility is available for patients and relatives visiting the outpatient department, on a nominal payment (7AM to 7PM). The facility includes lockers, a place to relax, a restaurant, bathrooms, toilets, etc.
10. Cafeteria in hospital area for snacks and lunch.